I have been thinking about this video since it was assigned to us. I have never made a video before or have i ever opened Windows Movie Maker. So far my video has only reached my head, what I mean by this is that I have only thought about what I want to do so far and have yet to get any video. I have educated my self on what Critical Thinking was, looked up professional views on critical thinking and I found this site very helpful: http://www.texascollaborative.org/criticalthinking.htmSo far I dont think my video will have a personal twist on it, mostly because I do not plan to be in my video. I plan to incorperate some music that should stand out from the rest. Hopefully once i understand how to use Windows Media Maker, i will be able to put more into it than the regular person. Since I commute to school, I plan on interviewing a few people that I know in my hometown, as well as the few people I know who live at school. We have alot of time to do this project and I hope i can space out the rest of our time to make it as simple and less stressful as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment