The other day as I was playing xbox with my cousin, he told me about how a persons learning skills and skill in general were related to whether a person's brain was either dominately left or right sided. We talked about what we were best at and I told him that I was very good with numbers and that I learned the best by writing things down and seeing them develop infront of my eyes. Like in math, if someone did a problem out on the board, then I would be able to remember the steps, see how it worked out and then do a problem on my own with no problem. He told me I was most likely left-sided. This dicussion with him got me interested on the topic and I decided to do some further research.I found this site to be very interessting if any of you are curious http://www.angelfire.com/wi/2brains/ I learned that people with who were left side dominant were best at writing, speech, reasoning, and dealing with number. I think all of this fits me except speech, because Im not a good public speaker and I have a hard time talking infront of a large number of people. A person who has a right sided brain is very creative and their skills are strongest in music, art, and creative writing. I know I am not right sided brain at all because in the reading it said that these people were good at geometry. I've always been great in math except for geometry. I decided to show my older sister this webpage and her and I are really alike, I've never noticed how much we have in common with our school work and learning ability. So if any of you are interested in whether you have a left or right-sided brain, I recommend to give this a look and youll be surprised on what you find out.Monday, October 31, 2011
Something that interests me
The other day as I was playing xbox with my cousin, he told me about how a persons learning skills and skill in general were related to whether a person's brain was either dominately left or right sided. We talked about what we were best at and I told him that I was very good with numbers and that I learned the best by writing things down and seeing them develop infront of my eyes. Like in math, if someone did a problem out on the board, then I would be able to remember the steps, see how it worked out and then do a problem on my own with no problem. He told me I was most likely left-sided. This dicussion with him got me interested on the topic and I decided to do some further research.I found this site to be very interessting if any of you are curious http://www.angelfire.com/wi/2brains/ I learned that people with who were left side dominant were best at writing, speech, reasoning, and dealing with number. I think all of this fits me except speech, because Im not a good public speaker and I have a hard time talking infront of a large number of people. A person who has a right sided brain is very creative and their skills are strongest in music, art, and creative writing. I know I am not right sided brain at all because in the reading it said that these people were good at geometry. I've always been great in math except for geometry. I decided to show my older sister this webpage and her and I are really alike, I've never noticed how much we have in common with our school work and learning ability. So if any of you are interested in whether you have a left or right-sided brain, I recommend to give this a look and youll be surprised on what you find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment